Timetable: For a copy of the timetable please contact Chris Aggett
- Training Programme Director
Naomi Mallinson - Education Programme Manager
Chris Aggett - Education Programme Coordinator
JRCPTB - Haematology and Assessment Page
The trainee's e-portfolio provides the evidence of progress through the specialty. It is the trainees responsibility to ensure that the documentary evidence is completed by the specified submission date. Trainees are advised to meet with their Educational Supervisor well in advance of the submission date. Trainees should note that any assessments completed two weeks after the submission date will not be counted towards their annual ARCP.
The Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board (JRCPTB) have developed a Haematology curriculum and assessment page which includes an ARCP Decision Aid, trainees are advised to review these pages to understand what is they must ensure is completed prior to the ARCP taking place. The JRCPTB have created Pre-ARCP check list for trainees to review with your educational supervisor prior to the ARCP for additional information and support.
Penultimate Year Assessment (PYA)
Trainees undertaking a PYA in this year will be notified by Peninsula Postgraduate Medical Education that this will be occurring. In addition to the ARCP Specialty pages there is a Generic PYA Page which trainees should read and follow the instructions to ensure a successful PYA.
IMPORTANT PAPERWORK TO BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED PRIOR TO THE ARCP
- ALL trainees are required to ensure that their e-portfolio is up-to-date and finalised for the ARCP process TWO weeks prior to their assessment date, this includes all sign offs and most importantly a recent EDUCATIONAL SUPERVISORS REPORT is available.
- Completed 'Form R' and 'wider scope of practice form' (if required) and Submitted (Two weeks prior to ARCP date).
- Educational Supervisor Feedback form (Two weeks prior to ARCP date).
- PYA trainees only - All paperwork has been submitted to the JRCPTB by their requested date for the External assessor to review.